Neal’s Safety Philosophy is “Safety cannot be an add on. It must be integral to how we do things. Safety and productivity are not mutually exclusive; in fact, a lean well-organized plant is both safe and efficient.”
Neal has been continuously contributing to safety networking in Manitoba as past Chair of CME Safety & Health Committee and member of the Ministers Advisory Council for Workplace Safety & Health. He is currently on the Worker’s Compensation Board of Manitoba Prevention Committee and serves as the Chair of the Industry Based Safety Program Council.
- Diploma, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Algonquin College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ottawa
- BA(Economics), York University , Toronto
- MBA, Schulich School of Business, York University, Toronto
Areas of Expertise
- Manufacturing process improvement
- Organizational development