Facing a shortage of skilled workers, employers are increasingly looking to technology solutions to drive productivity and automate repetitive tasks. But the decisions leaders make at the intersection of people and technology are critical factors in sustainable performance and growth.
- Is your team equipped to leverage new technology effectively? To implement it safely?
- What new risks are you introducing when you implement a new technology solution?
- What opportunities does it create to provide workers with safer, more interesting jobs?
In this session, moderated by Jayson Myers, CEO of NGen, the not-for-profit leader of Canada’s Advanced Manufacturing Supercluster:
- Learn from the experience of a manufacturer who’s invested $30 million in automation upgrades
- Take away a proven approach to technology implementation
Reconsider your technology strategy in terms of the impact on your team. Consider the risks and explore new approaches to equipping your team and your business for sustainable success.
Registered? Log into the conference platform to watch on demand.