As many companies have some staff working from home in response to the pandemic, how are we managing the risks and supporting supervisors to manage the performance of work-from-home staff? What does the future look like for work-from-home as an approach for some of your staff in the new normal?
In this session:
- Learn strategies to manage the performance and wellness of work-from-home staff
- Consider new risks for the organization and the individual
- Look at the implications and opportunities for productivity–—what does this look like in the future?
- How are we managing performance? Accountability is critical!
- Are we considering the flight risks?
- What does the future look like for work‐from‐home with respect to benefits and risks as an approach for some of your staff in the new normal?