In this international keynote panel, we invite manufacturing sector executives from Canada and abroad to share perspectives and keys to success as our economies recover and businesses reset in the waning days of the pandemic.
Learn from their experience. Find out:
- What is changing in their business operations and priorities as they look to the future
- How they are addressing the current challenges in staffing and supply chain management
- How their understanding of the role of workplace health and safety in business sustainability has changed
- How they are supporting their teams and company culture through the transition
- What role they are playing as leaders in shaping a sustainable future for their businesses
Registered? Log into the conference platform to watch on demand.