In a crisis, uncertainty, inconsistent and unreliable information—or no information—ratchet employee anxiety and stress. As you plan for the next emergency your organization may face, prepare by teaching (and practices) the fundamentals of effective crisis communications.
In this expert session, learn practical strategies to:
- Recognize and adapt to employees’ evolving information needs
- Leverage honesty and transparency to build trust
- Reinforce communications based on people’s capacity to absorb information
- Strengthen bonds and build optimism
- Make sense of the confusion help your team see the path forward