Catalyst Coaching for Success
Question: Why Coaching?
Answer: Change and Potential
Change is hard. We often need change in the workplace. Coaching helps people through change.
Coaching brings out the untapped potential so that everyone can achieve success.
Did you know?
According to the International Coach Federation, after surveying 210 coaching clients, coaching outcomes include:
- 62.4% smarter goal setting
- 60.5% more balanced life
- 57.1% lower stress levels
- 52.4% more self-confidence
- 43.3% improvement in quality of life
- 25.7% more income
How does coaching work?
Coaching can happen day to day, in situations, formally, and informally. The purpose for coaching, however, is the same. Coaching helps people be more successful. And when people are successful, the organization is able to be more successful.
There are key ingredients to delivering effective coaching. This one-day workshop will focus on the objectives of coaching, the skills needed to be an effective coach, how to set up coaching sessions – both formal and informal – and tips for ongoing success with coaching. Join us for an engaging interactive session where you leave feeling empowered with the tools to empower others.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Identify opportunities for coaching
- Define coaching
- Describe how coaching can help your people and the business
- Develop the skills of coaching
- Experience a coaching session
- Know how to run a one-on-one coaching session
- Develop a personal development plan on being a successful coach