BRING YOUR TEAM
Learn together! Save up to 25% when you bring a team of four or more. See your discount in the Cart when you register.
TRAINING & PRO-d cREDIT
The 9 technical hours of training packed into the Make It Safe conference program satisfies your annual requirement for Joint Health Safety Committee training and translates into professional development credits. Visit bccrsp.ca for CM point details.
From Paralympian Curt Minard’s incredible personal workplace injury story in the opening keynote October 24 through your choice of 22 workshops and presentations, you’ll take away new strategies and best practices from our expert speakers’ successes and learn from their mistakes.
Learn skills you can apply through the real-life experience of more than 25 expert speakers and panelists. And leave with more than ideas. Take away a practical action plan to put your new skills and strategies to work.
for the CFO: NEW BENEFIT news!
Find out how a new property insurance program for OSSE certified companies can earn you a substantial reimbursement on top of the 10% annual rebate on your WorkSafeBC premiums. Hear all the details at Make It Safe.
- Find out what makes a high-performing joint health and safety committee from some of the best teams in BC in our JHSC expert panel.
- Hear from the leaders of three OSSE certified companies how they’ve changed their culture to value safety above all.
- Network with manufacturing leaders, safety professionals, and JHSC worker reps—and build your support network.
- Find new suppliers and test drive new products.
- Go back to work equipped to make a real impact toward your goals for health, safety, and sustainability.