Students are invited to attend workshops and network with conference organizers, sponsors, exhibitors and delegates representing Manufacturers who are invested in innovating, inspiring and transforming their workplace safety culture.
THIS CONFERENCE IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE STUDYING TO:
- Become a future advocate for safety upon entering the manufacturing workforce
- Lead, guide or hire teams to keep workplaces safe
- Develop manufacturing processes, tools or systems
- Design innovative products and/or devices that keep workers safe on the job
- Research and apply human-centred approaches to worker safety and well-being
Innovate, inspire and transform your workplace culture at the 2018 Make it Safe Conference hosted by the Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC on October 24–25.
Learn how to inspire, innovate and transform your company culture, pick up valuable safety best practices and network with leading industry experts at this year’s conference.
Hosted at the Anvil Centre in New Westminster, the 2018 Make it Safe Conference features two days of keynote speakers, educational workshops, informative panel sessions, an interactive trade show, and an evening networking reception. The conference is open to any attendee with an interest in workplace safety. Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC members are eligible for reduced pricing.
Registration is now open. Don’t miss your chance to attend, register today.